Your concern and participation make a difference.
Join hands with TCHRD.
Here’s how you can help:
- Supporter/member of TCHRD.
- General donation to TCHRD.
- Talk to your friends about human rights abuses in Tibet. Encourage them to lend their support to the cause of Tibet and to condemn the Chinese government for its failure to observe international humanitarian standards.
- If you have visited Tibet or know someone who has, you may have vital information and photographs to contribute to the knowledge of the current situation in Tibet. Send us details of experiences or observations.
- Urge members of Parliament in your country to express their concern about human rights violations in Tibet and to sponsor a resolution in Parliament.
- Write to your government and the Government of the People’s Republic of China expressing your concern over situation in Tibet.
- Support TCHRD’s activities in sending appeal letters and signature campaigns during urgent cases of human rights assaults.
- Write appeal letters to UN and its concerned branches for the release of all political prisoners in Tibet.
For details contact us through our contact form or at
Tibetan Center for Human Rights and Democracy
India Phone: +91 1892 223363 / 229225
Fax: +91 1892 225874